– Vint Cerf, Chief Internet Evangelist at Google Inc.
We need the best hearts and minds working together toward a common cause.
– Larry Page, co-founder of Google Inc.
If I was a student, this is where I would want to be.
– Bob Metcalfe, founder of 3Com Corporation, co-inventor of the Ethernet
Be prepared to learn how the growth of exponential and disruptive technologies will impact your industry, your company, your career, and your life.
– Roger Von Oech - Inventor of the Creative Whack
It’s easy to come up with new ideas. The hard part is letting go of what worked for you two years ago, but will soon be out of date.
– Albert Von Szent-Gyorgy - Nobel Prize, discovered Vitamin C
Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.
– Albert Einstein -
To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science.
– Ray Kurzweil -
Exponential growth looks like nothing is happening, and then suddenly you get this explosion at the end.